Hitohira Wagara Knife Roll Medium (6 Pocket)
Part No. DAFCB-111
Wagara Knife Rolls are created by HITOHIRA using Japanese traditional color/ pattern cloth. These clothes are made from cotton.
When you take a knife out, you can tighten the roll with the band to keep your knives secure.
*When you store knives in the knife roll, please make sure the blade is in an edge guard such as a Saya.
Wagara Knife Rollは、包丁・道具のウェブサイト『ひとひら』の製作している、和風な包丁巻きです。和式の刃物の風合いを壊すことなく、収納することが可能です。
Brand: Hitohira ひとひら (一片)
Maker: Hokuto Aizawa 相澤 北斗
Producing Area: Tokyo/ Japan
Product Type: Knife Roll
Might available on our partners website:
Tosho Knife Arts (Toronto, Canada)
Ai & Om Knives (Vancouver, Canada)
Professional Tooling (Australia)
*Measurement and photos are from sample I picked up randomly, please understand that each item(s) has unique profile because of handmade.
*We are selling at the shop and website same time. If you puchase item(s) when sold in store, this might be out of stock.
*We might have this item(s) in stock, even if it says "Sold Out". Please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or using contact form below.
Share this Product
- For PRE-ORDER items, we will email you if the expected wait for your order is longer than one month.
- Colour and shape can differ between the photo and actual product due to the camera and lighting. Also, you may see a difference in colour due to the oil applied to protect from rust.
- Please note that some of the shown images are display products and can look different from the actual product.
- The products are handmade, therefore each one is unique in colour especially when it comes to wooden, horn and born parts, please let us know if you would like to purchase in a specific colour. Each product’s weight, pattern, and size can also differ slightly.
- If you are left-handed and have a special order for final edge, please let us know.
- Please do not use the knife in a twisting motion.
- Please use the correct knife when cutting bone, frozen or hard items.
- Please use a soft plastic or wooden cutting board to protect the blade’s edge.
- Please don't heat or cool rapidly as it may change the structure of the steel.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us for further enquiries.