Morihei Ginsan Damascus Gyuto 240mm Ebony Handle (Polished by Akimitsu)
Part No. AAA-630-FA240
These extraordinary blades, specially polished by Akimitsu san, are the newest prouct coming out of Hitohira. Incredibly attractive damascus pattern along with thin, convex grind make a combination that is both superb in aesthetics and performance. Plus, the Silver #3 (Ginsan) steel is a fully stainless steel with traits of carbon steel edge. Please enjoy while these limited blades last.
- Written by Tosho Knife Arts.
Brand: Morihei 森平
Steel Type: Stainless Steel
Steel: Yasuki Silver #3 (Ginsan), Stainless Damascus Clad
Handle: Ebony & Buffalo Horn Ferrule Octagonal
Come with Saya & Kiri Box
Total Length: 405mm
Edge Length: 241mm
Handle to Tip Length: 260mm
Blade Height: 51mm
Handle Length: 145mm
Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous
Date of manufacture: 2018
Polisher: Akimitsu Oguro
Might available on our partners website:
Tosho Knife Arts (Toronto, Canada)
Ai & Om Knives (Vancouver, Canada)
Professional Tooling (Australia)
*Measurement and photos are from sample I picked up randomly, please understand that each item(s) has unique profile because of handmade.
*We are selling at the shop and website same time. If you puchase item(s) when sold in store, this might be out of stock.
*We might have this item(s) in stock, even if it says "Sold Out". Please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com or using contact form below.
Share this Product
- For PRE-ORDER items, we will email you if the expected wait for your order is longer than one month.
- Colour and shape can differ between the photo and actual product due to the camera and lighting. Also, you may see a difference in colour due to the oil applied to protect from rust.
- Please note that some of the shown images are display products and can look different from the actual product.
- The products are handmade, therefore each one is unique in colour especially when it comes to wooden, horn and born parts, please let us know if you would like to purchase in a specific colour. Each product’s weight, pattern, and size can also differ slightly.
- If you are left-handed and have a special order for final edge, please let us know.
- Please do not use the knife in a twisting motion.
- Please use the correct knife when cutting bone, frozen or hard items.
- Please use a soft plastic or wooden cutting board to protect the blade’s edge.
- Please don't heat or cool rapidly as it may change the structure of the steel.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us for further enquiries.