Takeda Vintage Blue Super Limited Yanagiba 360mm Ho Wood Handle (No.2)
Part No. DIA-010-IA360
It may takes 1 - 2 weeks to ship out.
Please contact for any request.
Brand: Takeda 武田刃物工場
Smith: Shosui Takeda 武田 松水
Producing Area: Niimi-Okayama/ Japan
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Steel: Yasuki Blue (Aogami) Super, Soft Iron Clad
Handle: Ho Wood & Buffalo Horn Ferrule Octagonal
Come with Saya & Kiri Box
Hand Orientation: Right Handed
Date of manufacture: 2008
Might available on our partners website:
Tosho Knife Arts (Toronto, Canada)
Ai & Om Knives (Vancouver, Canada)
Professional Tooling (Australia)
STRATA (Portland, ME, USA)
Stay Sharp (Montreal, Canada)
Carbon Knife Co (Denver, USA)
The Knife Shed / KATABA (London, UK)
*Measurement and photos are from sample I picked up randomly, please understand that each item(s) has unique profile because of handmade.
*We are selling at the shop and website same time. If you puchase item(s) when sold in store, this might be out of stock.
*We might have this item(s) in stock, even if it says "Sold Out". Please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or using contact form below.
Share this Product
- For PRE-ORDER items, we will email you if the expected wait for your order is longer than one month.
- Colour and shape can differ between the photo and actual product due to the camera and lighting. Also, you may see a difference in colour due to the oil applied to protect from rust.
- Please note that some of the shown images are display products and can look different from the actual product.
- The products are handmade, therefore each one is unique in colour especially when it comes to wooden, horn and born parts, please let us know if you would like to purchase in a specific colour. Each product’s weight, pattern, and size can also differ slightly.
- If you are left-handed and have a special order for final edge, please let us know.
- Please do not use the knife in a twisting motion.
- Please use the correct knife when cutting bone, frozen or hard items.
- Please use a soft plastic or wooden cutting board to protect the blade’s edge.
- Please don't heat or cool rapidly as it may change the structure of the steel.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us for further enquiries.